Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Day after All Hallow's Eve

How was everyone's Halloween? For the first time in a long time, I did not dress up. I've been sick with a head cold and sinus problems. Also, we have a baby that would not leave my make-up alone if I painted my face like a demon. So, we went out trick or treating with our two children. Having the baby helped us rake in the candy. Lol.
So, what kind of crazy costumes did you see?

Still forging ahead on the second book in my fantasy series. People ask me everyday, some in person, some here on the internet, when is the second book coming out? Don't worry, I'm working hard on it. You don't want me to rush it and give you a sub-par story, do you? I think that if you enjoyed Book One, Book Two will give you even more of what you loved. You'll get to know all of the characters that much better, good and evil. You love the good ones even more and hate the villains with a passion. Stay tuned.

William

No comments:

Post a Comment