Thursday, August 25, 2011

Shards of S'Darin, In the Shadow of the Black Sun: Book Two

Just in case anyone out there was curious, I’ve passed the 12,000 word mark on the second book in the series. Things are progressing great. I have always done a loose outline and left enough of the story open so that I don’t get bored. Same with this story. The main characters pretty much write themselves and end up creating new possibilities that I hadn’t originally thought of. Book Two has a darker atmosphere to it, as those that have read Book One would assume. New characters will be introduced, a new quest will be undertaken and new bonds will be formed. The Dwarves of Kirkaldin will finally be introduced as well.
I greatly appreciate everyone that has given a review so far. This will help other potential readers to decide if it’s their bowl of Mossmelt porridge. Thank you.
Visit my Amazon page to read a preview and order the book in paperback or eBook format. Here is the link.
I just finished a book by Benedict Martin called Escaping Entry and gave it 5 stars. It’s a really great read and as far as I know, it’s still free to download at Smashwords. Click here to enjoy a great fantasy story.
Thanks again and prepare yourself for Book Two, tentatively titled Shards of S’Darin.
William Kenney



No comments:

Post a Comment